DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Associate to function as a liaison between the community and the city, performing the following duties:
- Furnishes information to the community about cultural programs.
- Performs administrative tasks related to the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Maintains contact lists, complies data of use in a variety of reports, surveys, inventories and studies.
- Composes, edits and types correspondence, speech, reports, directives, etc.
- Maintains and creates content for social media accounts, prepares, revises and disseminates division rules, regulations, policies, procedures and other pertinent reference information.
- Manages division sponsored activities and programs, including the invitation list, venue booking, catering / refreshments and other vendors.
- Orders supplies, process invoices and generates department reports.
- Coordinates special projects and conducts field investigations to evaluate project progress.
- Maintain strong relationships across City departments to facilitate division work.
- Strong multitasking which includes timely responses in a fast pace division.
- Performs other duties as requested.